Seriencamp Story Exchange 2019
Story Exchange is a new platform and marketplace for serial projects that connects fresh stories and talents with the industry through pitching sessions and a matchmaking programme. Story Exchange was introduced to the Conference in 2018 to great response.
The Story Exchange matchmaking programme is open to screenwriters and producers that have registered for the Seriencamp Conference (see ticket options here) by September 24th. All registered participants will receive an invitation to take part in the matchmaking programme by submitting their information through a questionnaire by October 1st. Their profiles will be matched with the preferences of this years’ industry partners. The matchmaking registration will start at the end of August and end on October 1st.
Our industry partners 2019 are: Amazon Video Germany, Global Screen/Telepool, ZDF Enterprises, Deutsche Telekom, H&V Entertainment, Studio Hamburg Enterprises, Warner Brothers ITVP, ProSiebenSat1, JOYN, UFA Fiction.
The matchmaking questionnaire offers the option to provide information about the participant’s professional preferences like genre, format or language. Additionally up to two current projects can be provided. This is not mandatory to be matched and these projects will not be forwarded to the industry partners – they only serve to improve the accuracy of the matchmaking.
The participants will receive a timetable with their meetings a few days prior to the event. The industry partners will additionally receive a short profile sheet of the participants they will meet. The duration of each meeting is ten minutes. Please note that there is no guarantee that every participant will have a meeting with industry partners.
All meetings will take place on Friday, November 8th at the Isarforum (Deutsches Museum). Regular updates and further information on industry partners are available through our website, newsletter or social media channels.
– If you would like to participate in the STORY EXCHANGE, you must purchase a ticket for SERIENCAMP CONFERENCE by September 24th.
– The selection of the matchmaking meetings is done by the SERIENCAMP CONFERENCE team. It is not possible to choose your own meetings as you will be matched by our team. There will be plenty of opportunities to meet industry partners at the STORY EXCHANGE beyond any pre-scheduled meetings.
– All data and personal information passed on to us during the matchmaking process will remain confidential, will only be viewed by our team and will be deleted after the event. Only your name, company name if applicable, nationality and occupation will be communicated to our industry partners.
– Your projects will not be made accessible to our industry partners; they serve solely for the internal matchmaking process.
– The registration deadline (i.e., deadline for questionnaire completion) is Tuesday, October 1st at 12 AM (midnight)
– Filling in the requisite form does not guarantee a meeting
– Matchmaking meetings take place on November 8th between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM
– You will be informed about your meeting schedule shortly before the event
– It is not mandatory to take part in the matchmaking to attend the STORY EXCHANGE – there will be plenty of other networking opportunities
SERIENCAMP CONFERENCE will publish a “Story Exchange Yearbook” with profiles of all participants and partners, available to all ticket holders of this year’s conference.