19. Oktober 2019
This year, we are welcoming a delegation from beautiful Norway to SERIENCAMP CONFERENCE, brought to us by Norwegian Film Institute NFI! Representatives from six production houses will be featured in a special showcase – and looking to meet partners for co-production, distribution, and creative exchange at various events from November 7th to 9th.
Rubicon, Maipo Film, Mer Film, Anagram Norway & Klynge, Nordisk Film Production and Monday Scripted will be attending Seriencamp Conference this fall. Presenting their companies’ vision and upcoming projects on stage will be:
– from Anagram Norway & Klynge –Ole Marius Araldsen, Anne Kolbjørnsen and Esben Bundgaard-Jørgensen Selvig, Executive Producers
– from Maipo Film –Synnøve Hørsdal, CEO/Producer and Ales Ree, Producer
– from Mer Film –Elisa Fernanda Pirir, Producer and Ina Therese Grevstad, Director
– from Monday Scripted –Terez Hollo-Klausen, Producer and Amy Black Ndiaye, Writer and Actress
– from Nordisk Film Production –Sigurd Mikal Karoliussen, Producer
– from Rubicon –Fridrik Mar, Head of Production and Andreas Øyvåg, Development Producer
Their showcase is scheduled for the morning of Thursday, November 7th – you’ll find more details on our website very soon!
Submit your series projects now Submissions are now open until September 4th. Use the opportunity to enter our brand new PITCHPOOL - a platform that presents the best projects to the industry and connects them their creators. All in a way that has never been done...
Hey 2020, we have to talk! In a year that’s proving to be as incisive as it is challenging, we’ve spent the last couple of months feverishly working on the upcoming edition of SERIENCAMP. In a setting whose unpredictability makes planning SERIENCAMP...