19. Oktober 2019
This year, we are welcoming a delegation from beautiful Norway to SERIENCAMP CONFERENCE, brought to us by Norwegian Film Institute NFI! Representatives from six production houses will be featured in a special showcase – and looking to meet partners for co-production, distribution, and creative exchange at various events from November 7th to 9th.
Rubicon, Maipo Film, Mer Film, Anagram Norway & Klynge, Nordisk Film Production and Monday Scripted will be attending Seriencamp Conference this fall. Presenting their companies’ vision and upcoming projects on stage will be:
– from Anagram Norway & Klynge –Ole Marius Araldsen, Anne Kolbjørnsen and Esben Bundgaard-Jørgensen Selvig, Executive Producers
– from Maipo Film –Synnøve Hørsdal, CEO/Producer and Ales Ree, Producer
– from Mer Film –Elisa Fernanda Pirir, Producer and Ina Therese Grevstad, Director
– from Monday Scripted –Terez Hollo-Klausen, Producer and Amy Black Ndiaye, Writer and Actress
– from Nordisk Film Production –Sigurd Mikal Karoliussen, Producer
– from Rubicon –Fridrik Mar, Head of Production and Andreas Øyvåg, Development Producer
Their showcase is scheduled for the morning of Thursday, November 7th – you’ll find more details on our website very soon!
SAVE THE DATE & GET YOUR TICKET Welcome to the SERIENCAMP CONFERENCE 2021, Home for idea-seeking producers, writers and editors. This year we'll once again provide you with the latest developments in the national and international series market with...
„PITCHPOOL makes international networking easy without travelling the world“ – Interview with Ulrike Schröder
We are super happy to announce that our longtime partner Telepool is presenting SERIENCAMP PITCHPOOL and CONFERENCE in 2021again. Our friendship with Telepool goes back many years and the great thing is that they are not only presenting SERIENCAMP PITCHPOOL and...