19. Oktober 2019
This year, we are welcoming a delegation from beautiful Norway to SERIENCAMP CONFERENCE, brought to us by Norwegian Film Institute NFI! Representatives from six production houses will be featured in a special showcase – and looking to meet partners for co-production, distribution, and creative exchange at various events from November 7th to 9th.
Rubicon, Maipo Film, Mer Film, Anagram Norway & Klynge, Nordisk Film Production and Monday Scripted will be attending Seriencamp Conference this fall. Presenting their companies’ vision and upcoming projects on stage will be:
– from Anagram Norway & Klynge –Ole Marius Araldsen, Anne Kolbjørnsen and Esben Bundgaard-Jørgensen Selvig, Executive Producers
– from Maipo Film –Synnøve Hørsdal, CEO/Producer and Ales Ree, Producer
– from Mer Film –Elisa Fernanda Pirir, Producer and Ina Therese Grevstad, Director
– from Monday Scripted –Terez Hollo-Klausen, Producer and Amy Black Ndiaye, Writer and Actress
– from Nordisk Film Production –Sigurd Mikal Karoliussen, Producer
– from Rubicon –Fridrik Mar, Head of Production and Andreas Øyvåg, Development Producer
Their showcase is scheduled for the morning of Thursday, November 7th – you’ll find more details on our website very soon!
Mark your calendars - the date for SERIENCAMP CONFERENCE is set! A little earlier than recent editions we will welcome you from October 28th until October 31st in Munich. Here is a rough overview of what will happen this year: On Wednesday evening we...
We are happy to announce that "The Art of Chess" was selected by Reed MIDEM to join MIPTV 2020. The creators Gábor Harmi and Peter Stern will be invited to MIPTV and MIPDOC 2020. Their project "The Art of Chess", which was first pitched at Seriencamp 2019, will...