19. Oktober 2019
This year, we are welcoming a delegation from beautiful Norway to SERIENCAMP CONFERENCE, brought to us by Norwegian Film Institute NFI! Representatives from six production houses will be featured in a special showcase – and looking to meet partners for co-production, distribution, and creative exchange at various events from November 7th to 9th.
Rubicon, Maipo Film, Mer Film, Anagram Norway & Klynge, Nordisk Film Production and Monday Scripted will be attending Seriencamp Conference this fall. Presenting their companies’ vision and upcoming projects on stage will be:
– from Anagram Norway & Klynge –Ole Marius Araldsen, Anne Kolbjørnsen and Esben Bundgaard-Jørgensen Selvig, Executive Producers
– from Maipo Film –Synnøve Hørsdal, CEO/Producer and Ales Ree, Producer
– from Mer Film –Elisa Fernanda Pirir, Producer and Ina Therese Grevstad, Director
– from Monday Scripted –Terez Hollo-Klausen, Producer and Amy Black Ndiaye, Writer and Actress
– from Nordisk Film Production –Sigurd Mikal Karoliussen, Producer
– from Rubicon –Fridrik Mar, Head of Production and Andreas Øyvåg, Development Producer
Their showcase is scheduled for the morning of Thursday, November 7th – you’ll find more details on our website very soon!
Conference News All votes are counted and the winner of the SERIENCAMP AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARD 2019 has been selected: The audience chose the Norwegian series BEFOREIGNERS as the best of the 31 shown series and their favorite. In BEFOREIGNERS immigrants...
Conference NewsFor this year’s fifth anniversary of SERIENCAMP, visitors will receive a bonus treat! Anyone participating in SERIENCAMP CONFERENCE will find the SERIENCAMP Yearbook 2019 in his or her welcome bag. What is the SERIENCAMP Yearbook 2019? The...