Digital Short Form Pitch
Regardless of whether you are creating a bold new format distributed through Instagram and Snapchat, whether you are on the creative forefront of web series production or have a ground-breaking story idea that will kickstart a storytelling revolution – SERIENCAMP DIGITAL SHORT FORM PITCH is your place to present your early-stage to pre-production phased project to an audience of industry experts, brand managers and visionary decision-makers.
Projects selected by the jury for the pitch session are invited to an individual and exclusive ROUNDTABLE SESSION to get first-hand advice from experts and discuss the future of their project.
Deadline is September 04th 2017
Regulations and requirements:
- The creator must be the originator/owner of the project
- The project was not pitched in public before (festivals, etc.)
- Project pitch should be visualized with mood pictures (or trailer)
- Pitching language is English
Submit your project with
- Synopsis (max. 1000 Zeichen)
- Concept of a series (max. 10 pages): genre, format, number and length of episodes, short pilot treatment, arc of first season
- Writers’ Vision (max 1 page)
- Dialogue scene (max. 3 pages)
- Short biography (max. 2 pages)
The pitch event will be held on October 27th 2017.