Digital Short Form Pitch
No matter if you’re planning the next web series distributed via Vimeo, if you’re pitching the first season of your A.I. - written series filmed exclusively by drones or sticking to tried-and-true serial storytelling formulas while exploring the digital frontier of distribution – Seriencamp’s DIGITAL SHORT FORM PITCH is for you!
Six projects will be selected to pitch at SERIENCAMP CONFERENCE to an audience of producers, writers and decision-makers. Pitch participants have the opportunity to book ROUNDTABLE meetings with members of the DIGITAL SHORT FORM JURY – experts from funding, production, broadcasting and distribution who will offer their opinions and advice.
- Project has a maximum length per episode of 20 minutes
- Project is aiming for a digital distribution (youtube, vimeo, instagram, snapchat, etc.)
- The project’s serial storytelling is not mandatory fictional, it can also be experimental, factual, transmedial, crossmedial, interactive, etc.
- Deadline for submission: AUGUST 31st 2018
- Notification to selected participants: END OF SEPTEMBER 2018
- Pitch event: NOVEMBER 9th 2018 in Munich
- The creator must be the originator/owner of the digital series
- The project was not pitched in public before (festivals, etc.)
- Project pitch should be visualized with mood pictures (or trailer)
- Pitching language is English. Each pitch must not exceed 10 minutes
- Subsidies for travel expenses available
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT:
- series bible (pilot treatment, characters, story arc of first season, short biography, visuals...)
- (if applicable) pilot script OR pilot script sample
CALL IS NOW CLOSED
If you have further questions please contact us at conferenceseriencamp [dot] tv