For the the second time SERIENCAMP CONFERENCE will feature SERIENCAMP CO-PRODUCTION SESSIONS – an initiative featuring eight high-end international drama series pitched to a selected audience of producers, distributors, investors and potential partners. Carefully selected by SERIENCAMP’s ADVISORY BOARD of experts, these projects showcase the exciting range of upcoming and in-development productions in 10 minutes pitch presentations. The presentations are followed by opportunities to meet key-decision makers from the Drama Series industry in one-on-one-meetings.
Eight projects will be selected by SERIENCAMP’s ADVISORY BOARD.
- Deadline for submission: AUGUST 31st 2018
- Notification to selected participants: SEPTEMBER 21nd 2018
- Pitch event: NOVEMBER 9th 2018 in Munich
Regulations and requirements:
- Project must be submitted by producers
- Project must origin within an EU country or must have attached at least one European production partner
- Project wasn’t presented at another market before
- Project must have a minimum of four episodes. Half hour or hour length are accepted.
- Only drama series are accepted, no documentaries or animations. All genres are welcome (drama, dramedy, thriller, sci-fi, period drama, crime, comedy, etc.)
- Project must be presented in English language
- Subsidies for travel expenses available
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT:
- financing plan with costs per episode
- series bible (pilot treatment, characters, story arc of first season, biography, visuals...)
- (if applicable) pilot script OR pilot script sample
- (if applicable) trailer
If you have further questions please contact us at conferenceseriencamp [dot] tv